Status
Not open for further replies.

polo807

Premium Subscriber
Throwing Bottles and Rock at police on
Canfield & West Florissant Air 4 in on scene and on Riot A is Active

KM4IXY

Premium Subscriber
Now, back to the topic. Has anyone heard anything spinning up from the area?

20 minutes of listening to the feed and I have already heard 2 "shots fired" calls. For all I know that could be par for the course. Might even be a slow night!

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Gentlemen, I have cleaned up many off topic posts which had nothing to do with the original intent of this thread. Infractions have been issued to the guilty parties.

Please use this thread to report on events and not to discuss the politics of the situation.

Forums already exist in the Tavern where such posts can be made.

Thanks.

mancow

Database Admin
Looks like another dry run. My money is on Sunday sometime. You know, because it will be lessened by the fact they have to get up for work Monday.

:lol::lol::lol:

teufler

several black males

beating on a st louis police officers house, bryant road in O'fallon. 10:37pm 11-21-2014. County and O'fallon officers enroute .

teufler

Sunday too, but the natives don't work in Ferguson. Welfare check will be another week or so. Things got active for awhile tonight, but guess they got cold and wet, and dispursed. I believe all the stores are boarded up and ready for the crowds. Still confused as to the outcome. Heard it was and was not and indictment. Did read that Wilson was negotiating resigning, that as in the news.

polo807

Premium Subscriber
Well officers start 12 hr shifts tomorrow, no days off in jennings, next to
ferguson., guard reports at 5-6 am tomorrow in ferguson. The games are
about to begin. Other city swat units returning from training all over the
midwest.

RachelDodd

7000 listeners whats going on

Just logged on the the app now expecting Chicago to be at the top as always and there is Missouri at the top with 7000 listeners last time I checked not sure what's going on as I've just tuned in can anyone let me in on it ?thanks

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
Just logged on the the app now expecting Chicago to be at the top as always and there is Missouri at the top with 7000 listeners last time I checked not sure what's going on as I've just tuned in can anyone let me in on it ?thanks

The Ferguson Grand Jury has reached a decision, announcement is expected at any moment.

hitechRadio

Ferguson! The decision on indictment of the officer has been decided. Decision is suppose to be released around 5cst.

People listening for possible riots, depending on out come. Although I would say there will still be issues no matter which way the decision goes, innocent or guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.