Few of my shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4CYA

I just started in photography...Well I been interested in the picture taking hobby long since I've been a adult (29) and I haven't learned what makes the great shot but I am learning thank you to some of the professional photographers on YouTube. Here some of my shots I really like the last picture on the bottom I wish the neighbors garbage can wasn't in the way of the shot or the electricity pole but it's way it goes at times.

- Jamie (Git-R-Done)

Sorry for the size of the pictures.

N4CYA

Thank you it means alot probably the best photos I ever took.

bezking

Database Admin
That's excellent! The colors in the third image are extraordinary.
I see you used a Nikon D5100, which lens(es) did you use?

N4CYA

Wow really? :D. I showed these shots to a couple of people I chatted with before they really like them especially the third picture on bottom. I plan on taking more but I have to get some free time and so on.

N4CYA

That's excellent! The colors in the third image are extraordinary.
I see you used a Nikon D5100, which lens(es) did you use?
I used the Nikkor 18-55mm AF-S DX VR. Thank you I did my best.

N4CYA

Here's more of my photographs taken two days ago while visiting my mothers friend.

N4CYA

Here's another photograph that I took earlier this afternoon with my iPhone 4's camera. It's a picture of my Nikon D5100 with a Nikon SB-700 Speedlight flash that I scored today.

SCPD

QRT
That's a beautiful camera... about to move into DSLR myself. Going entry level w/ the D3100 to start. I have much to learn.

Question... above in post #12, the first 4 or 5 shots have a black object in the shot at upper right and lower left. What is that?

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
....With a mailbox like that, you'd never get bills! :)

n9zas

N4CYA

That's a beautiful camera... about to move into DSLR myself. Going entry level w/ the D3100 to start. I have much to learn.

Question... above in post #12, the first 4 or 5 shots have a black object in the shot at upper right and lower left. What is that?

Learning is the only way to go now days is to learn about digital photography and about the camera that is what I had to do when I became interested in DSLR's and photographs.

The black object in the pictures if from my lens hood that I don't use anymore it got replaced by a Nikon HB-45 hood.

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I agree when I first saw the mailbox I was like I have to take a photograph of this! :D
I wonder how many people walk by him at night, and do they notice if that light is not on? :twisted:
Sorry, I'm kinda weird like that.

n9zas

Last edited:

N4CYA

I wonder how many people walk by him at night, and do they notice if that light is not on? :twisted:
Sorry, I'm kinda weird like that.

n9zas
I bet someone probably did get frighten at night when they walked close by him at night. That mailbox piece is awesome! I wonder how much the home owner or the care giver of the house paid for the mailbox.

Status
Not open for further replies.