FF Funeral

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmnn

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

daleduke17

I've only been part of a small one, and it was very moving (especially since I responded to the medical call for the gentleman). The large on the area just had I wasn't able to make it too, and from what I heard, it was unreal how much went into it. And to top it off, the department the guy was on had a fire call and EVERYONE involved helped out in some way, including the two representatives of the Chicago Fire Department.

rick521

Very Moving Experience

I was able to watch a fair amount of the funeral mass and have looked at links Jim posted. It was a very moving experience, even if only viewed on streaming video.

My prayers are with his family at home and his family at Station 9.

Scan-Denver

rick521 said:
I was able to watch a fair amount of the funeral mass and have looked at links Jim posted. It was a very moving experience, even if only viewed on streaming video.

My prayers are with his family at home and his family at Station 9.
Very well stated, I second it !

evilklown

I was very glad to see the streaming video i missed the footage today but i caught it now and boy did it bring chills and tears to my eyes very amazing men and weman out there. Very Brave. Now he can shine and know he did a great job saving and helping others. Its amazing to see how close every can be specialy fire and pd totally awsome. May you Rest In Peace Rich. My prays go out to the family and friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.