File for Stephens County

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaymar60

Can anyone send me the file I need to scan the Breckenridge TX police and fire and Stephens County Sheriff office. I just got a new Uniden BCD325P2 and am having problems setting it up. I want to get the feed up asap.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Can anyone send me the file I need to scan the Breckenridge TX police and fire and Stephens County Sheriff office. I just got a new Uniden BCD325P2 and am having problems setting it up. I want to get the feed up asap.
What else do you want besides Stephens? And which software? I use FreeSCAN and ProScan, but do not have the Butel software (ARC-XT).

Any of the surrounding counties, like Palo Pinto or Eastland? Texas DPS? The Parker County P25 system? I visit a friend who has property in southeast Stephens County usually once a month or so; was down there last weekend. I can hear a number of other counties from there. I have a file for my 325P2, though I usually take my 436HP's, and occasionally my HP-1.

scanaholic

I used to live in Breckenridge. Courted and married my wife, who passed away 7 years ago, there. It was her home town. She was an avid scanner listener as I am. It will be good to hear them again! All the best in your endeavor!

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I just want Stephens county. I plan to upload the stream to this site. that way all can listen. Thanks
I can make you either a FreeSCAN or ProScan file. Which do you want?

FreeSCAN can be downloaded here, if you have not already done so:
Downloads - Sixspot Software

The user guide is in the Wiki here on RadioReference. The software is free to use, although the author does accept donations (I made one previously, because the software is very useful to me).

ProScan is not free software, but is also useful. There is a 30 day free trial to see if you like it. After that time period, you would need to either discontinue using it, or purchase a license for the program.
See ProScan

Status
Not open for further replies.