Files section, anyone interested?

Do you want a files section for Indiana scanner files?

• Yes

Votes: 28 90.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 9.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Viper43

I was wondering if anyone is interested in a scanner files section for Indiana? This of course would have to be approved by the site owner, but I figured we'ed first see if there is enough interest with a poll, if there is then we can go to BLanton and see what he thinks.

This way if someone asks for a file or you just want to upload one tere is a specific place where it can be found. It would be split up between Uniden & GRE/RS

Viper43

retroactiv

I second this, it's a great idea. I know many times I've traveled and wanted to take my scanner but was just to lazy to program it for the area I was going to along with not knowing what the hot freq's were for the area.

Last edited:

N9WP

There's already a section on this in the wiki, just not very many out there: http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/Programming_Files

Systems and files can change overnight, my usd files are available to download off my website but I probably update them every month and post new ones. You can also get files, probably outdated, from the yahoo user groups. A place to download here would be a good idea, I would just be more worried about outdated files.

Last edited:

Viper43

Outdated files can be deleted, or updated. It's easier to add and subtract changes than start from scratch.....

Status
Not open for further replies.