FINALIZED!

ToddWilkinson

ScanMN
End of June Scanner/Radio Enthusiast/Ham Operators get together, my house, huge house, huge garage, bring your laptop, scanner, whatever you got to share with the group, or advice, thats what were looking for, and we need to discuss E on a serious note guy's, I stopped my feed the other night on a bid deal, only reason I did was cause LAW E went door to door warning people! Please attend, pm for address! I Live in Wadena so PLEASE if your close please attend, i'd like to ask the Sheriff to attend to assure him nothing that shouldn't be broadcasted will NOT be from me!

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
No they were warning residents, I shut my feed down so im not responsible for someone shooting an LE listening on my feed.
Why were they warning residents? Why not just send you a Cease and Desist letter (if they could even do that legally)? Something doesn't sound right.

ToddWilkinson

ScanMN
Why were they warning residents? Why not just send you a Cease and Desist letter (if they could even do that legally)? Something doesn't sound right.
No they were warning residents a nutcase with a 12 guage was running around the neighborhood

ToddWilkinson

ScanMN
Sorry guys, my bad, I havent made much sense since my surgery and these fkin meds i need to walk.