• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Finally ordered a BR330T (also pre-ordered BCT15)

Status
Not open for further replies.

safetyobc

Just wanted to let you guys know I just ordered my BR330T!!!! And I also placed a pre-order for my BCT-15!

I am anxious to get both of them. The BR330T should be here mid to late next week! The BCT-15 I was told was still unsure of actual shipping date.

Glenn at Scanners Unlimited is a pleasure to deal with. Always polite and curtious.

I have bugged and annoyed many of you over the BR330T for a couple months now, and I appreciate your patience and sharing your knowledge.

I am a little more excited about the BCT-15, only because I have a BCD396T and am familiar with it's operation. If the BCT15 performs well, my Pro-2055 will be replaced by another 15! My name is Matt, and I am a Dynamic Memory addict.

Just thought I would share my good news. BTW I don't have lots of money, I had to sell off some of my toys I had collected over time to make these two purchases. Lets have a moment of silence for my Pro-97, Sangean ATS-909, Yaesu VR-120, and a Discone antenna w/coax, they made the ultimate sacrifice to make room for the new toys. :( I am sure they will be happy with their new homes.

kingpin

Trailer Park Supervisor
You'll like the BR330T. I got one thew week they came out and it's with me every day. It's been a lifesaver on my commutes. Only problem with mine is the function key doesn work half the time and that dang Nascar logo.... but it's a great radio none the less.

I'm going to order my BCT15s from Glen as soon as he gets them. I'm not a big fan of pre orders.

Enjoy your new radio!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.