Find and upload a new frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

ke8il

Feed Provider
I need some help finding and loading some new frequencies in my RadioShack Pro106.
I work at transit bus co. MarqTran here in Marquette County Michigan and they changed
all the radios to 800mhz. I can find on Radio Reference this information but not the frequencies.
DEC 6328 , HEX 18b8 , MODE D , ALPHA TAG 52Tran1 , Description Marq-Tran Shuttle Busses ,
TAG Transportation. I have the programing cable for the Pro106 and a premium member of
Radio Reference and also a paid member of WIN500. I would like anyone could give me with this.

Mike KE8IL

ecps92

The same page you found the Talk-Groups, has the Frequencies, right at the top of the page

I need some help finding and loading some new frequencies in my RadioShack Pro106.
I work at transit bus co. MarqTran here in Marquette County Michigan and they changed
all the radios to 800mhz. I can find on Radio Reference this information but not the frequencies.
DEC 6328 , HEX 18b8 , MODE D , ALPHA TAG 52Tran1 , Description Marq-Tran Shuttle Busses ,
TAG Transportation. I have the programing cable for the Pro106 and a premium member of
Radio Reference and also a paid member of WIN500. I would like anyone could give me with this.

Mike KE8IL

ke8il

Feed Provider
Thanks for the help in locating the frequencies, I think I already have them in my Pro-106, just can not
figure out how to get them working, I will have to find someone to help me do this.

Mike KE8IL

hightime

Try entering talk group 7000. A couple of months ago I started picking up that talk group off the McFarland tower. It's for sure a transport service. I'm wondering if MarqTran has switched talk groups.
If so et me know.

ke8il

Feed Provider
Thanks hightime, yes they are using a talk group and it looks like the number is 6328. I will have to figure out how to program that into the pro-106. Doing that is sure confusing. I do have the programing cable and have Win500.

Mike KE8IL

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
How to manually - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FVdanCy-pM

What text designation does it show on the bus radio for that 6328? we have it as 52TRAN1
Do they have more than that one talkgroup(channel) in the bus radios?
If they do since we don't know it, put in a wildcard using the frequencies for Marquette to pick up 'everything'.

I wouldn't want to get you in trouble though with your employer by chance either!
You can PM - private message me if you want to.
-----------------

Hightime as well: Far as that 7000, program that one in and I would listen for if they give out address' and search what counties they keep showing up in?

hightime

Talk group 7000 is programed in, is definitely Marquette Co., and is a Transport Service Radio ID starts with 52 and pick ups are in Marquette,. Gwinn, Ishpeming and all points Marquette Area. I don't always pick up the McFarland tower, so I hate to make a rash statement.

ke8il

Feed Provider
When I put in 6328 I got Alger County transit, when I changed it to 7000 I am now getting MarqTran.
Thanks a lot for all your help.
Mike KE8IL
Marquette, Michigan

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
lol ive been trying to lock out the martran chit chat on my 2096

also martran drivers who are driving the internationals. the light you keep refering to as the the regen icon is not the regen icon. the flame and exclamation point that appears near the top of the dash is a "something isnt with in parameters" light. the regen lights are at the bottom of your cluster

hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.