Finding DMR Frequencies in Your Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
That's exactly what I had in mind... I don't use FMP much. Does it store frequency names? If so, brief me on it, and I'll make an export feature for DSD+.

Edit for clarity: I.e. is it possible to load a "scanlist" into FMP for conventional channels?

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
By the way, a lot of folks are using this, but I haven't heard much feedback. Is the quick import function working for Uniden, for instance?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
By the way, a lot of folks are using this, but I haven't heard much feedback. Is the quick import function working for Uniden, for instance?

The import into Sentinel is working well thanks.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Hulca

AggieCon, thank you very much!
I am up and running,scanning and enjoying!
You made it very easy for someone like me who is not as experienced as most on here.
There are a lot of options in my area. More than I originally thought.

Cant wait to see what's out there.

trido

Retired
Premium Subscriber
Yes with Uniden SENT works just fine I surprised my self had no issue.Oh one WOW all the stuff I was missing till your software.
A BIG THANKS.

Jeff

QUOTE=AggieCon;2605671]By the way, a lot of folks are using this, but I haven't heard much feedback. Is the quick import function working for Uniden, for instance?[/QUOTE]

AA6IO

Premium Subscriber
Don't know why I missed your new program. Jeff (HamStation) e-mailed yesterday asking me if I had tried yet. I had not. Now I have. Great program. Thank you very much.

KD1UA

Premium Subscriber

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
I updated my DMR website. It now includes almost twice as many DMR frequencies, call signs, NXDN, and Conventional P25 Phase 1 Digital.

DMR frequencies tied to a corresponding location are now present in the database. An additional voice emission designator was added. There are still approximately 60,000 DMR voice frequencies missing. Most of those are state or national area of operations; however, ~10,000 of them are some sort of bug with the location (I'll have to look into this more). There are now over 313,000 entries in the DMR database. I've modified the results so duplicates will not appear where multiple identical frequency/station/power entries are present in the same county (i.e. a business that has three separate repeaters all on the same frequency).

As requested, NXDN was added. As a free gift, I've included some P25 conventional ;)

I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, in response to above. I do not use ProScan with a Uniden scanner, so I can't help you with that one.

Here are the links:

DMR Frequency Quick Import
DMR Frequency Finder
NXDN Frequency Finder
P25 Conventional Frequency Finder

N0GTG

Scanner programmer since 1997
Premium Subscriber
I've noticed the freqs are being truncated in the display to two decimal places; probably a programming glitch. They also appear that way in the import.

Would it be practical to generate a link to the license in the Entity Name or Call Sign field? That would sure be convenient.

Great job! You saw a need and quickly filled it. Thank you!

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
I've noticed the freqs are being truncated in the display to two decimal places; probably a programming glitch. They also appear that way in the import.

Would it be practical to generate a link to the license in the Entity Name or Call Sign field? That would sure be convenient.

Great job! You saw a need and quickly filled it. Thank you!

Thanks, and thank you for the catch. I crashed about a minute after I completed the updates last night.

The problem should be resolved now and frequencies will be the complete length.

My tool for exporting from Access became overwhelmed by the larger files of the new update, so I had to resort to csv text files. Well, apparently, Access "Exporting to Text file Truncates to Two decimals Places" and "This behavior is by design." Oh, there is so much documentation to read... It's almost better to start building your own programs from scratch. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/153364 Anyways, it's all better now. Thank you for alerting me.

I think I will be able to pull off the linking, but it will take another major update. I didn't include the column needed to create the link. Perhaps in a week or two I will be up to it.

Thank you all, and I do appreciate hearing from you.

scruggsy

Premium Subscriber
I updated my DMR website. It now includes almost twice as many DMR frequencies, call signs, NXDN, and Conventional P25 Phase 1 Digital.

DMR frequencies tied to a corresponding location are now present in the database. An additional voice emission designator was added. There are still approximately 60,000 DMR voice frequencies missing. Most of those are state or national area of operations; however, ~10,000 of them are some sort of bug with the location (I'll have to look into this more). There are now over 313,000 entries in the DMR database. I've modified the results so duplicates will not appear where multiple identical frequency/station/power entries are present in the same county (i.e. a business that has three separate repeaters all on the same frequency).

As requested, NXDN was added. As a free gift, I've included some P25 conventional ;)

I hope you enjoy it!

By the way, in response to above. I do not use ProScan with a Uniden scanner, so I can't help you with that one.

Here are the links:

DMR Frequency Quick Import
DMR Frequency Finder
NXDN Frequency Finder
P25 Conventional Frequency Finder
Awesome! Thanks this makes scanning fun again.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.