Finding DMR Frequencies in Your Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecarvalho

Friends,
I've created an HPD file favorites list called "W4YP" (with ARC536Pro) for a One Frequency DMR.

I wanted to see the Unit IDs and possibly Talk Groups when receiving on a particular repeater which is the reason why I went through the trouble of populating the UNIT ID and TGs in the system.
The link to the file is below.

I would like your help to determine this may work, please?
Anyone with time and patience, please check this file and let me know if the settings are good.

File:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/lvb408fccnhu5gb/W4YP.hpd?dl=0

Repeater in question: (W4YP - Bull Run, Prince Williams County, Virginia)
https://www.repeaterbook.com/repeaters/details.php?ID=5864&state_id=51

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
Quick Import Updates

I updated my website today. There are now several more Quick Import searches and options to help you narrow your findings, as request by many on this thread.

New searches include:

• Quick Import for P25
  • Quick Import for NXDN (as analog)
  • Quick Import for FMP/DSD+
  • Relay-base only Quick Import search
Many of these also include the ability to narrow by minimum power output.

Digital Frequency Quick Import

Also, if using Sentinel, compare this search tool as well, which is not listed from the main website: Sentinel Advanced Quick Import

There are 5 searches, so be sure to check the entire page. It's too much clutter to leave forever, so in a week or two I'm going to combine these, depending on the feedback received here.

Likely, I will make one Advanced Quick Import for all formats and software, using the check boxes like I did for the FMP import. It will also have an option to narrow by power output. How does that sound?

I'm not sure if I will maintain the searches that sort out only the relays and base stations, but, if you really like it, I will keep it.

Whichever search features are liked the most will also be added to the regular (non-import) searches.

Happy scanning!

Thank you to my supporters who have made this possible.

sibbley

Premium Subscriber
Outstanding job! I love being able to narrow by output power. When I pay off the TRX-1, I'll have to make sure to try out that donate link.

Thanks for the time and effort you put into this project.

jkmail

Hi, I am new to this DMR thing but I paid for the upgrade so I could pick up transmissions at work as we use 5 channels. I have a BCD436HP and want to receive transmissions from a Vertex Standard EVX-531-G7-5 Radio. I found this site which showed the frequencies but I don't know how to add to scanner as I am new at this - digitalfrequencysearch- Can anyone helpmeet on this. Thanks

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
Howdy, if you use the search on this page, the results page will give you import instructions for both conventional and trunked DMR: Sentinel Advanced Quick Import

Without knowing if your work system is trunked (i.e. Capacity Plus or Connect Plus) or just uses one repeater with several different talkgroup options, it's hard to give you specific advice. Knowing the call sign would help as well.

jkmail

Thank You . I was able to find them and copy to software into scanner. Now !! I see them when I key the mike but there is no audio. Any ideas??

mrscanner2008

Premium Subscriber
@Aggiecon: can you make a version of your website for the Canada (industrie Canada) ??

thanks

radioguy224

Premium Subscriber
I have a bcd996p2 I have a Dmr frequencies and color code and I am looking for help on finding the talk group and time slot for the frequency. Can someone help me.thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.