Findlay Site MARCS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
I am trying to program the MARCS Findlay site on a uniden bx396xt I live in Toledo so my system is narrowband I think the findlay site uses the xxx.725 as the cc and the xxxx frequencies also, not sure what they're called but anyhoo; how should i be programming this system? i tried to program it with the default setting and it wont trunk it. what am i dooing wrong? thanks

ctpd845

Feed Provider
First, are you trying to get the Findlay site from Toledo. If so, unless you have a good outdoor antenna setup, you will likely not receive Findlay from Toledo.

Second, are you trying to receive MARCS or MARCS-IP.

Third, I assume you mean you are using the Uniden BCD396XT. If so and if you are attempting to listen to the original MARCS system, you need need to setup up custom trunk tables to receive the system because it's been rebanded.

As far as programming you only need to program the control channels. According to the database the control channels for the Findlay MARCS-IP site are 773.53125 and 774.28125 and the control channels for the original MARCS system are 853.05000 and 853.95000.

SCPD

QRT
First, are you trying to get the Findlay site from Toledo. If so, unless you have a good outdoor antenna setup, you will likely not receive Findlay from Toledo.

Second, are you trying to receive MARCS or MARCS-IP.

Third, I assume you mean you are using the Uniden BCD396XT. If so and if you are attempting to listen to the original MARCS system, you need need to setup up custom trunk tables to receive the system because it's been rebanded.

As far as programming you only need to program the control channels. According to the database the control channels for the Findlay MARCS-IP site are 773.53125 and 774.28125 and the control channels for the original MARCS system are 853.05000 and 853.95000.

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I am just unaware of the perimeters for the custom trunk tables I need to set up to monitor the system. When I put the Toledo site in; it just starts scanning talkgroups on it's own. Not the case with Findlays. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.