Finished the NOPD encryption process

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
NOLA Fire is clear except like 3 TG. EMS is E except on Dispatch which is mixed. All NOPD is E. LSP is clear.

riccom

Premium Subscriber
-.- .- -. ... .- ... / -.-. .. - -.-- / -- ---
I would use the north simulcast to monitor all traffic, and when downtown, also use the pan am tower,
I work near where you are staying and thats the best tower to get anything. and more traffic.
Milf is correct on all that, now they may have some interop channels in the clear also. they are the Orleans channels.
if you have freescan i can send you my setup with some unit ids already set up.

charlie12

I will be coming down for the College Football Championship later this week. Will be staying at Pontchartrain Landing RV. I see where most law and fire services are now encrypted. Was just curious as to what else might be interesting to listen to while I am down there for several days? I am able to receive DMR and NXDN with my scanner as well as phase II. Thanks for you help

Enjoy your stay and be safe. You can listen to Louisiana State Police it would be Troop B and Troop N down there

charlie12

I live just north of Baton Rouge and I don't go New Orleans unless it's for work. And then it's a fast trip. Too crazy down there I want to die from old age

Status
Not open for further replies.