• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Fins VS Steelers

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnmsales

Premium Subscriber
Well well well, boy did we have a good game on our hands tonight. Not a bad way to start the season out. Now Sunday just needs to get here so my Chiefs can give Chad BIG MOUTH Johnson whats coming to him.

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
cnmsales said:
Well well well, boy did we have a good game on our hands tonight. Not a bad way to start the season out. Now Sunday just needs to get here so my Chiefs can give Chad BIG MOUTH Johnson whats coming to him.
The arrowheads can go ahead and worry all about Chad, because Housh will be finding the endzone early and often! The orange and black will prevail!! :p:p:p

cnmsales

Premium Subscriber
Ty Law meet Patric Surtain
Patric Surtain meet Ty Law

::Yawn:: Houshmen who?

And just in case bonecrusher will be covering the middle and will be looking to light someone up in the middle.

Seriously though. Good luck in week 2. Id wish ya luck this game but ya know. :)

radioscan

Radio Sensei
Database Admin
Orange and Black Sack KC!

First off I hope that Trent Green gets well quick. That was a hard but clean hit.
T-H-E Johnson of that game was R-U-D-I, Chad and Larry weren't a factor.
Looks like you may have better luck with Denver this next week.
Meanwhile, its going to be the Bengals all the way to Super Bowl XLI. :p

cnmsales

Premium Subscriber
Thanks , I hoe hes ok too. The hit was not clean. You cant make a hit on a QB who is clearly slidding and he was. Your right LJ was not a factor and neiher was CJ. The fact that our defense kept him from scoring a single touchdown speaks volumes about how improved this d is. As for next week, we are pretty much screwed if Green is out. Huard will only cost us the game.

csvff78

HERE WE GO STEELERS.......HERE WE GO

Just felt that it needed said.

Hope Trent is doing well. That did look bad, but sounds like it wasn't as bad as it looked.

HERE WE GO STEELERS.....HERE WE GO

Frank

Status
Not open for further replies.