Fire Dept. Station numbering for counties

Status
Not open for further replies.

colliers_628

i need to know if anyone living around or in these counties have fire dept numbering info:

Allen County- List of all fire depts and if they use station numbers or are toned out by name

Butler County- List of fire depts and i know they are toned out by name do the apparatus have a numbering system?

Champaign County- List of fire depts and i know stations are numbered in the 300 series

Crawford County- list of fire dept's and do they use station numbering or are they toned by name

Erie County- Need info on bay view fire, Florence twp fire, and kelly's island fire

Greene County- changed numbering system but some fire depts not on it did they keep old numbers?

Harrison County- Went to new numbering system cadiz is 1300 hopedale 500, freeport 600 need rest of county

Huron County- List of fire dept's and do they use station numbers or toned by name

Noble County- need fire station info

pike county- need fire station info

Seneca County- Need Fire Station info

Shelby County- need fire station info

Van Wert- Need Fire Station info

If anyone has any info on these counties please enlighten me thanks

mdulrich

Feed Provider
colliers_628 said:
i need to know if anyone living around or in these counties have fire dept numbering info:

Allen County- List of all fire depts and if they use station numbers or are toned out by name

Allen County does not use station numbers and there is no centralized dispatching. There are two 911 PSAPs in Allen County, one at the Allen County SO and the other at the Lima PD. Any 911 calls originating in the city is automatically routed to LPD, anything in the county and all cellphone calls go to the SO. The ACSO can tone out any department in the county, but does it on a limited basis and only for the agencies that are dispatched by another department.

The following agencies do their own dispatching. Lima FD (done through Lima PD), Shawnee Township FD (done through Shawnee Township PD), Elida FD, Bath FD, Perry FD, and Bluffton FD. I believe Spencerville (Invisible) FD does their own dispatching also, but they are sometimes toned out by the ACSO.

Here are the remaining departments in Allen County and who dispatches for them. Beaverdam-Richland FD (Bath FD), Cairo Monroe FD, (Bath FD), Delphos FD (Van Wert County), Harrod FD (Bath FD), Lafayette-Jackson Twp FD (Perry FD), and Westminster FD (Perry FD). With the exception of Delphos FD, these departments can set their own tones off if someone is in the station and takes the call.

FYI, you can look up departments in Ohio at the following State Fire Marshall's website. Just enter a county it will give you a list. https://www.com.state.oh.us/sfm/fire_apps/fmpr/fd_lookup/

Mike

nhiester

Database Admin
For Greene County, the only ones that did not change were Cedarville Twp and Jefferson Twp. and yes they are using their old numbers for now.

colliers_628 said:
Erie County- Need info on bay view fire, Florence twp fire, and kelly's island fire

Here's some info on Erie Co...

http://www.radioreference.com/modules.php?name=RR&action=codes&code_id=540

I not 100% sure, but BFD, and KIFD are small, and probably don't have more than one station. Because FTPD communicates on the Lorain Co 154.370 MHz system, I would also guess that they are part of the Lorain Co numbering plan, if there is one. If not, I'd bet on them being in the 3** range.

Other than that, I don't think there's a countywide coordinated fire-station numbering scheme in Erie Co.

Hope this helps! :)

Last edited:

STEW

Huron County

In Huron County:

Fire Dept

Bellevue --- Units are B-# Bellevue PD Dispatch
Norwalk --- Units are N-# Norwalk PD Dispatch
Monroeville - Units are X-# Huron CO SO Dispatch
Greenwich - Units are G-# Huron CO SO Dispatch
New London - Units are ?-# Huron CO SO Dispatch
Willard --- Units are ?-# Willard PD Dispatch
Wakeman - ??? Lorain Co Dispatch / HCSO as well
Townsend -- ?? Huron CO SO Dispatch

No station number assignments --- all letter assignments!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.