Fire - Hanover Township - Butler County

Status
Not open for further replies.

belvdr

No longer interested in living
I came in late to the party, so to speak. I've heard Oxford, Reilly Twp, Ross Twp, Hamilton, St Clair Twp, and Hanover Twp at a structure fire, including two towers and at least 4 engines. Currently shuttling water from Southwest Water, from what I can gather.

Anyone know the address where this is taking place?

EDIT: They just asked for ladder 25 from Colerain Twp and a tower from Liberty Twp. Given the community there, I'm struggling to find anything big enough for 4 ladder companies. The only thing I can find is the new Hanover Reserve, but given the radio traffic about a chimney and a small driveway and keeping it clear, this doesn't seem right.

Last edited:

jasonk

Feed Provider
OH | HANOVER | BUTLER | 1ST ALARM | 1905 MILLVILLE OXFORD RD | SMOKE SHOWING FROM EAVES - WORKING FIRE | FG5 | AP17

belvdr

OH | HANOVER | BUTLER | 1ST ALARM | 1905 MILLVILLE OXFORD RD | SMOKE SHOWING FROM EAVES - WORKING FIRE | FG5 | AP17
Thanks, that is the Hanover Reserve then. Where did you get that info from? Is it possible I can subscribe or gather that data in the future?

Google's satellite view still shows it being built, so it's new. Nice place: https://www.hanoverreserve.com/gallery

belvdr

Fairfield is bringing a tower now too.

belvdr

Can you advise where this information was pulled from?

Status
Not open for further replies.