Fire tone-outs

Insulator

Recently I was given an SDS-200 by a neighbor who is a fire-fighter for a nearby agency. For Boulder County fire, do I need just to put in the old "Red-1" to be able to receive the Motorola Quick Call ll tones for each individual station, and with Weld County is there a freq. for tone out for Quick call on VHF or do I have to put in each station alert on the 800 system? Many thanks for any assistance.

is there a freq. for tone out for Quick call on VHF or do I have to put in each station alert on the 800 system?
I'm not from your area, but I would monitor these frequencies for the tones:

Fire Tone out won't work on an 800 system that I know of.

Someone local will help you out.

Good luck!

Recently I was given an SDS-200 by a neighbor who is a fire-fighter for a nearby agency. For Boulder County fire, do I need just to put in the old "Red-1" to be able to receive the Motorola Quick Call ll tones for each individual station, and with Weld County is there a freq. for tone out for Quick call on VHF or do I have to put in each station alert on the 800 system? Many thanks for any assistance.

For Boulder County fire tones, use 154.325. This is the SO Fire Direct Channel. Program the different fire stations/departments you want the scanner to alert using that frequency.

For Weld County, use Weld Fire-A 153.785. Mt View Fire is the last department on that frequency that is receiving 2-tones. The other agencies receive their notifications via specific talkgroups on the FRCC system.

You won't be able to decode fire tones from both Boulder County and Weld County simultaneously (if I remember correctly). It is one or the other.