Fire Tones

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wondering if anyone has a List of Fire Pager Tones for the Warwick Co. Area ? Wonted to add them in my Scanner . Thanks .

Steve.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
A little clarification, please - Warwick exists as a city in Kent County RI, and there is (was?) a Warwick county in Virginia (per Wikipedia). Huh??

I didn't see anything listed in Scan New England or our wiki, so it would appear that if no one answers, it's time for some digging. 73 Mike

SCPD

QRT
There are no pager tones for the city of Warwick in Kent County, RI. I think the original poster is confused with a county in another state. Warwick is not a county but is a city in Kent County,RI. Besides the original poster is in PA and I dont think he will be hearing pager tones in RI anyway.

Last edited:
There are no pager tones for the city of Warwick in Kent County, RI. I think the original poster is confused with a county in another state. Warwick is not a county but is a city in Kent County,RI. Besides the original poster is in PA and I dont think he will be hearing pager tones in RI anyway.

I was told they still do for the Fire Co's , And I was planing on going up there .

Steve.

SCPD

QRT
Ok very well,There are towns that operate fire tones but Warwick is not one of them as far as I know.Warwick like West Warwick and Providence are fulltime staffed depts with union fire fighters that do not carry fire pagers.Maybe some one can help you with the depts that do have pager tones.

Last edited:
Ok very well,There are towns that operate fire tones but Warwick is not one of them as far as I know.Warwick like West Warwick and Providence are fulltime staffed depts with union fire fighters that do not carry fire pagers.Maybe some one can help you with the depts that do have pager tones.

ok , thank you . I'm getting some Conflicting Information . So trying to make sure I got Currect Info .

Thanks

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.