Firefox crashing when using web player on my site

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got my feed up and running, thanks to all who helped. 1 more issue I am noticing. When I try to listen to the player on my website Live Scanner Feed -                       Waterfreak00 - Waterfreak2009 - Wayne Wyatt Sometimes it is after a few minn (5-10) sometimes its instant, but it is causing firefox to crash. I don't know if any other browsers are affected. I haven had any problems with this before, and it only happens when I am on my site (web player, if opened in separate window from radio reference works fine). Any ideas?? Or is anyone else noticing this?

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Thats the webplayer causing it to crash thats why we put in a new webplayer on the site. We are working on getting the player for 3rd party sites.

mrhex

Yeah the web player seems to be crashing on my firefox as well. In fact whenever I goto the wiki it automatically crashes. I have to use IE(eww) to view it properly.

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
Yeah the web player seems to be crashing on my firefox as well. In fact whenever I goto the wiki it automatically crashes. I have to use IE(eww) to view it properly.

The new player on RR should not be crashing your browser. I guess you are referring to the old player on the 3rd party sites? hopefully we will be able to change the 3rd party web player soon.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.