Firefox Easter egg

Status
Not open for further replies.

poltergeisty

Truth is a force of nature
Banned
Ever type about:mozilla into the address bar? Try it and behold what I deem to be occult bullcrap. So I changed mine. Have a look. If you would like to know how to do this it requires Power Archiver. If interested I'll share how I did it, but understand that with each browser update it changes. I don't even use Firefox, I use Pale Moon. I have a plain vanilla Firefox install because Google discriminates other browsers with their Recaptcha and so Pale Moon has a hard time solving them. So I have to break out FF.

Click image for a clearer picture.

BI0qyE5.jpg

RDGDigital

about:robots

For another Easter Egg, enter the above on the address bar in Firefox. This is an old one that goes all the way back to version 3.0

poltergeisty

Banned
I knew it would only be a matter of time before someone said this and pointed to Wikipedia. Truth is, I already read the Wikipedia article years ago. Doesn't sway my opinion. Especially given the fact that people are easily influenced by that which is popular so it must be harmless and true, right?

What if I created a big time Fortune 500 company known all around the world that developed server security software used by 80% of all tech companies and in my code I had this verbiage:

"From the mist of the darkness rose an immortal beast to be the protector and savior of all of humanity. The beast's team of horses rode in on a chariot of fire seeking out all that should be punished. Though his conquest there lie only 5,000 from which all of DNA was based and it was good."

Now, since I'm popular and well-known, no two F's given, right? It's just a silly little code snippet, that's all.

You should have asked Alexia if your SSN, or face, or fingerprints aren't in glacier in Facebook's, Microsoft's, Apple's or Google's servers. Hint, they are. Now wonder if you really should see if your SSN is in the dark net paid for with an asinine service. The beast is there. It follows you everywhere and you don't know it.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

From the book of Ephesians 6:12

Now look up Luke 13:22.

Call me weird, call me cynical. But I see things from a different vantage point then you or anyone else.

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Banned
I don't mean to come across as some religious fruitcake or anything. HAHA But it's my browser and I feel I can do what ever I want with it. Though, I use Pale Moon, not Chrome copy Firefox. I dropped them back when they changed their UI to mirror that of Chrome and have been a happy Pale Moon user ever since. Though, it does have its small issues. Like Google's BS Recaptcha discriminates against other browsers except Chrome and Firefox. Even though I forge my UA to look like Firefox and have an add-on that does the same in the JS level. Google has some funky proprietary code there that reads other signatures in a browser and when you don't maintain the all mighty Google presence among other metrics, you pay the price when it comes to solving their craptacular captcha.

Go to my site and click the Contact Us link or Registration link. Very simple yet oh so effective. Against bots that is. There's a part of me that thinks Google made Recaptcha so that it forces one onto their platform. But it's not like they censor anything...

poltergeisty

Banned
I'm actually of the belief that like the scientists that invented the atomic bomb, the creators on the Internet are thinking "what have we done?" The "beast" has been released and there's no slowing it done. One day it will be a part of your brain and people will marvel at its capabilities and gladly except it.

Funny, it's kinda like The Matrix in a way which is one of my all time favorite Sci-Fi films as well as The Terminator. You see, The Matrix is a hybrid of the Terminator. But The Matrix is a perfect harmony of mathematical precision combined with philosophy and religion. Funny, I remember reading about a virtualized rootkit called blue pill years ago. HAHA

Now you got me on a roll. :D Maybe instead of the stupid username poltergeisty I should go by Neo. LMAO

"Wake word, are you part of the Matrix?"

Last edited:

poltergeisty

Banned
This is an old one that goes all the way back to version 3.0

Prior to Firefox which was Phoenix that I used, I used the Mozilla suit. And then before that it was Netscape.

xnq8XU8.png

I still own several AOL tin can CD cases. I use them to hold -- CDs. LOL Remember how they had an absolute massive mail campaign on that crap? It was during this time the asinine and annoying pill commercials started to air. One right after another. And to this day it's still an onslaught. Anyway, between AOL's AD campaign and the pill AD crap, I was like WTF.

Ever see a Starbucks commercial? Me either, yet they are all over, and where's there's a Starbucks, there's another Starbucks. Just ask that comedian who's name I can't remember. Lewis Black!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.