FireHousesOfOhio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colin9690

Delaware County, OH
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know if this site will ever have the station lists and pictures back up again? I recall about a year ago, the owner was in the process of transferring servers or something, and the pics and stations will be back online shortly. Does anyone know anything about this site, or is it pretty much dead. I haven't seen any activity on it for about a year.

Sad too, that was an exellent site. :(

EDIT: I MEANT FOR THE TITLE TO SAY FIREHOUSES OF OHIO, NOT FIREPAGE, SORRY!

http://groups.msn.com/FirehousesOfOhio/general.msnw

FireHouses Of Ohio

Once again after careful planning we are well back on the road to the website being up and running.

Naturally all images are right click disabled to prevent theft and eliminating the nasty message
regarding copyright issues.

The temporary link you can reach us at is FireHousesOfOhio's Photos- powered by SmugMug, check back often as we
add well over 10 years worth of images from truck to incident pictures. Well have the web link issue resolved sometime in the near future while we work on numerous issues.

CVPI4Ever

Once again after careful planning we are well back on the road to the website being up and running.

Naturally all images are right click disabled to prevent theft and eliminating the nasty message
regarding copyright issues.

The temporary link you can reach us at is FireHousesOfOhio's Photos- powered by SmugMug, check back often as we
add well over 10 years worth of images from truck to incident pictures. Well have the web link issue resolved sometime in the near future while we work on numerous issues.

I dont see anything in the galleries.

Also, disabling "right click" will not prevent the theft of a picture. It would take all of 2 seconds to bypass it.

Status
Not open for further replies.