Firmware Changelog

Status
Not open for further replies.

VE3SCP

Premium Subscriber
Whistler Wendy, if you read this - thank you to you and your team for the latest firmware update!!

For anyone - is there a firmware change log available for the updates that tell us what they fixed or improved?

Scott

WhistlerWendy

Premium Subscriber
Whistler Wendy, if you read this - thank you to you and your team for the latest firmware update!!

For anyone - is there a firmware change log available for the updates that tell us what they fixed or improved?

Scott

Thank you for the kind words. I will pass on the note!

AggieCon

Premium Subscriber
What scanner do you have?

You should be able to find the release note files in the data directory of your EZ Scan software. Unless you changed the path, it's probably under My Documents in a folder name matching whichever scanner you have.

Inside that directory, there should be .html files for CPU, DSP, and App release notes.

If they aren't there you might have to go to Updates -> in EZ Scan and click the view release notes button in each update window.

JD21960

Premium Subscriber
@VE3SCP For my WS1080 when I select the INDIVIDUAL updates from the menu above ...the pop up window HAS the release notes tab. When you hit "check all updates" there is no button to check them. Try doing it that way to see the release notes. If you already updated that "release notes" tab will be grayed out. You could always click "check all updates" then recheck one OF the updates, then check the menu above for that individual update and the release notes tab will be accessible again. Just re-do an update.

Last edited by a moderator:

VE3SCP

Premium Subscriber
Thank you guys for the feedback. It worked!!
The scanner is the TRX-1. The DMR is working even better now since the update!!

Scott

Status
Not open for further replies.