First Energy Project 25 TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

markandjere

Premium Subscriber
I am hearing some traffic on a Wash. Co. Md. site while in search mode . I'll see what I can do for you from here . BTW I have PRO96COM............

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I am hearing some traffic on a Wash. Co. Md. site while in search mode . I'll see what I can do for you from here . BTW I have PRO96COM............

Great news.

Well, basically, here is what i would recommend [to you and anyone else with the ability to use Pro96Com with their scanner]:

1. Search for any P25 control channels from 150 mhz to 174 mhz
2. For each control channel that you can reliably copy, run Pro96Com and obtain all of the site details

As you [or others] may or may not know, Pro96Com will create a text file containing all the relevant information for each trunked site monitored via Pro96Com. You could just copy / paste the contents of those various Tower####.txt files into this thread. For some sites, we may already have all the data. For many sites I'm sure we don't. If in doubt, post the information.

For the purposes of this thread though, we are only concerned with sites with a SYstem ID of 89A.

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
In addition to what I've said in my previous post, keep in mind that if you do come upon a control channel and you see it's site is listed in the database for this trunked system, that does not mean we have _all_ of the relevant information (such as site neighbors). So we welcome any Pro96Com reports of First Energy trunked sites. If it's redundant info, oh well. More information is better than less :)

Mike

freqhopping

I've been messing around with my search function for the first time in a while and came across site 146 for this system on 153.2300. Probably the Damascus,MD site.

The license has 153.095 and 153.395 for that location too.

Pro96Com decodes better for me on 153.235. Probably because my 396XT has never been quite right after it had issues requiring it be sent in for repairs.

Just confirmed the voice channels mentioned above. Comms heard on TG 6 on this site and Middletown.

Adjacent sites are Middletown, Clear Spring, Cascade, and Glengary.

Last edited:

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
I've been messing around with my search function for the first time in a while and came across site 146 for this system on 153.2300. Probably the Damascus,MD site.

The license has 153.095 and 153.395 for that location too.

Pro96Com decodes better for me on 153.235. Probably because my 396XT has never been quite right after it had issues requiring it be sent in for repairs.

Just confirmed the voice channels mentioned above. Comms heard on TG 6 on this site and Middletown.

Adjacent sites are Middletown, Clear Spring, Cascade, and Glengary.

Thank you. That's excellent info. Just to be clear, you say neighbor sites are:

1-008
1-033
1-035
1-045

Is that correct?

mike

Status
Not open for further replies.