FiRST (Howard County Simulcast) Calls Platform

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpectralContent

Feed Provider
Hi all! After a brief hiatus from taking down the Baltimore City Broadcastify calls node due to moving, I have started a new node (Node 1045) for the FiRST Howard County Simulcast section. Some of the TGs added so far include MSP Waterloo, MSP Westminster, MSP Golden Ring, DNR Area 5 Dispatch, Patapsco State Park Ops (North, South, Admin, MdTA Police (Tunnels) and MTA SubwayLink. Give it a listen and let me know what you think! I am open to adding more talkgroups to the streaming list. Link: https://www.broadcastify.com/calls/node/1045
1627761681673.png

maus92

Premium Subscriber
I would imagine MSP College Park and MSP Rockville will be carried on the Howard Simulcast cell once they come online.

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
Is there a way to get this to show up in the Browse list? I swear there used to be a Statewide section but for the life of me I can't find it...

Spleen

Premium Subscriber
Oh, sorry for the confusion...it's been forever and a day since I browsed MD on Broadcastify, so I'd just assumed they'd added statewide systems to the browse list...now I see that it's in the dropdown under the Listen button. I've been using sdrtrunk off of the Baltimore tower....is there a way to determine how far/which TGs each site gives you? It sounds like Howard and Baltimore pretty much mirror each other, so far...not an issue quite yet considering I still am not going back to the office so I can use my own receiver at home, but I was just curious.

Ah! It's on the calls platform. That's why you aren't seeing it.
calls.broadcastify.com

It's not a traditional radio feed. See the link in my original post.

baybum

Not a critique or anything, because you know I appreciate this feed, a lot. But what is the attraction to monitoring SHA?
Serious question...and not making any suggestions.

Thanks

SpectralContent

Feed Provider
If you want to hear where accidents/roadside hazards are. All the HELP trucks (or whatever they are called) use and are dispatched on those talkgroups.

Adding these talkgroups to broadcastify doesn't really compromise the scanner itself, it simply just adds to what TGs are recorded and sent to the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.