First time Freescan User

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
Been in scanning 50 years but being a old school guyand always program by hand, I have downloaded "Freescan" and opened it, I see the layout....I have my 325P2 cable hooked to the computer,connect the scanner and turn it on , now can I safely go to where it says "download from scanner" and input my 25 systems into Freescan knowing that it will not erase my hard work done by hand....Thank You

Been in scanning 50 years but being a old school guyand always program by hand, I have downloaded "Freescan" and opened it, I see the layout....I have my 325P2 cable hooked to the computer,connect the scanner and turn it on , now can I safely go to where it says "download from scanner" and input my 25 systems into Freescan knowing that it will not erase my hard work done by hand....Thank You
Yes, that's exactly how it works.

Actually, you download FROM scanner - make your changes - SAVE them - than UPLOAD to the scanner.

No harm done.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I, myself. Got Proscan, not for DMR/NXDN. But the improvement possibilities. But I might entertain the possibility again. Of getting DMR installed. NXDN looks like. It is entirely for the railroads.
In my area, four small suburban cities are on two different NXDN trunked systems. There are also several business systems on NXDN, with a variety of users on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.