First time importing to Win96

Status
Not open for further replies.

N8IAA

Ok, guys and gals, here is what not's happening. I open Win96, go to web import, put in my user name, user id click start. Pick United States, Georgia, Gwinnett. A pop-up window appears and says: The returned data contained no system information. What am I doing wrong??
TIA,
Larry

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
Wierd works for me,I tested it both ways trunked and conventional for your state and county,maybe your net was down at the time or something?

jleverin

That's odd, I input US CO and Pueblo co and get results everytime, maybe your area is down or something.

N8IAA

Wierd works for me,I tested it both ways trunked and conventional for your state and county,maybe your net was down at the time or something?
Update. Had to get the latest version of Win96 (1.57) had an older version: 1.48. Only got the alphatag for the bank to import. Will figure it out.
Thanks,
Larry

Last edited:

N8IAA

Update. Had to get the latest version of Win96 (1.57) had an older version: 1.48. Only got the alphatag for the bank to import. Will figure it out.
Thanks,
Larry

Got it to work. Figured it out once I had the newest version of Win96. Thanks again for the help.
Larry

Status
Not open for further replies.