Flagler County P25 (9EB.BEE00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
I have had no issues receiving FD talkgroups on my XG75.

edweirdFL

Did anyone happen to hear the traffic last night (Friday) concerning LE responding to suspects on the water and coordinating with Air One? I saw it on TG 1 which was left over in my scanner from months ago. I added it to the Wiki as possible mutual aid or Air One channel but was wondering if anyone else was monitoring at the same time and could confirm.

walt991

Yes, I heard it. Sounds like they were over the C section. I guess A1 cannot talk on the new LE1 channel?

edweirdFL

FYI I just got this setup using a RPI4 and the Broadcastify image for the calls platform. I just started seeing stuff ingested into the platform and at this time of night it's not busy and mostly the LE stuff that you can't listen too. Over the next week I'll have some higher gain antennas and time to try and find a better spot to locate them in my home.

walt991

FYI I just got this setup using a RPI4 and the Broadcastify image for the calls platform. I just started seeing stuff ingested into the platform and at this time of night it's not busy and mostly the LE stuff that you can't listen too. Over the next week I'll have some higher gain antennas and time to try and find a better spot to locate them in my home.
Let us know when the feed is up.

edweirdFL

The feed is up, and hosted on the calls platform.

As the broadcaster when I listen on the calls platform I hear a lot of the unintelligible LE and Teletype stuff which is encrypted.

The Fire and Shuttle stuff is rare but coming in broken. I spent some time looking for a better place to put the antenna I have now and didn't find a better place. An antenna with more gain and a better mounting solution show up next week. In the meantime I'll let it build a log of trunkgroups and see if the signal stays the same over the next couple of days.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
The feed is up, and hosted on the calls platform.

As the broadcaster when I listen on the calls platform I hear a lot of the unintelligible LE and Teletype stuff which is encrypted.

The Fire and Shuttle stuff is rare but coming in broken. I spent some time looking for a better place to put the antenna I have now and didn't find a better place. An antenna with more gain and a better mounting solution show up next week. In the meantime I'll let it build a log of trunkgroups and see if the signal stays the same over the next couple of days.

Have been listening here and there for the past few days that it has been online. I saw a minor improvement from Monday into Tuesday of this week, but now it seems that the entire system has gone offline on the calls platform. Did anything happen recently with the feed? Just wondering

edweirdFL

So the large Yagi antennas I ordered showed up and I had it running off that but then the signal dropped out later in the week. The pre-amp I ordered showed up a couple days later and even with that, Trunk-Recorder on the RPi couldn't decode the signal.

Based on the way the antenna was aimed, I think I was getting a reflection or something and it wasn't consistent from day to day.

Anyway I cut the RPi off and will still try to find a good spot for the antenna to rx the Flagler P25 system or else use the setup for another one of the P25 systems in the area that isn't currently on the Calls platform, and that I can maintain a decode.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
The Flagler Cnty P25 is Phase ll is it possible the software or apps you're using doesn't like phase ll systems? (Off the subject my county is on phase ll dsdplus has some trouble decoding it).

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
The Flagler Cnty P25 is Phase ll is it possible the software or apps you're using doesn't like phase ll systems? (Off the subject my county is on phase ll dsdplus has some trouble decoding it).
my bet would be that the DSD+ problem is due to simulcasting.

doug

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Is anyone else having any issues with hearing this system using an SDR with an NMO Antenna attached to a metal gutter? (IK, I have limited options on antenna placement). Ive been having issues

@franks_ham

mk262

Premium Subscriber
I'm using an airspy r2 and haven't had any troubles. I'm using a pretty basic ***** 800mhz antenna. What software are you using?

mk262

Premium Subscriber
Are the rescue apparatuses all county, or does it depend on which station they're at? Kind of tricky to decipher since several of the stations are joint between multiple agencies.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
All rescues are County operated. They use the number of the station they are assigned to eg the rescue in Flagler Beach is Rescue 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.