Flagler County P25 (9EB.BEE00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edweirdFL

I just realized that I could use ProScan to download the programming for this system even though it lacks any TGIDs in the RR database, which is something Uniden's Sentinel won't do.

I see the control channel on 853.2375 (as posted earlier) and P25 NAC 9E1 The system ID is 9EB and the WACN is BEE00
Using my inside antenna I'm getting about a -118 so I'll need to try and find a better spot in my house or schedule a time when I can collect some data while mobile.

So far I've seen Trunk Group ID's 4 and 9 show up with P25 audio decoded.

When I get some data collected I'll submit what I can verify, and put the unverified stuff into Wiki pages linked off the system in the database here.

edweirdFL

Lots of counting "one, two, three" but no "ah ah ah" like the Count on Sesame Street would say. :D

I setup a discovery session on my SDS100 last night and I'm going to let it run a while. I looked this morning and didn't see many hits so I don't think they worked over night.

The Wiki pages have been created for the system, unknown talkgroups, and radio IDs.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
By the way, does anyone have a complete list of all of the fire apparatuses in Flagler County? or know where to find one?

paradeath

Hi all new to this site and been lurking for awhile. Got a quick question for all you experts ;)

I live in Palm Coast Florida and wanted to know if Palm Coast Police are encrypted or not? Thanks

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Palm Coast is patrolled by the Flagler Co Sheriff's Office. They use EDACS Pro Voice which is only available on a few scanners. They will be switching to a P25 system very soon and will probably be encrypted.

paradeath

Thank you very much Jeff. Shame I was going to buy the Uniden BCD436HP so I can listen to them. I won't waste the money if they are switching to an encrypted system soon. Cheers!

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Any System Updates? I've been looking at the wiki seeing if anything changed, Didn't see anything, So was just wondering what was going on.

In other news, I Was Able to Pick Up the new P25 Control Channel on My 325P2 One day, Just not every day I am able to. Figured it had to do with testing. And I also saw the new tower @ I95 And Matanzas Woods the Other day looks sweet. So are they completely done with construction and nowadays they are just doing testing now and then?

walt991

Sounds like the Flagler county public transportation is using TG-02055, but thats the only consistent traffic.

Last edited:

edweirdFL

I saw a UID in the 3 million range flash up while I was setting up my SDS100 to do a recording session yesterday.
I heard a voice this morning before my alarm clock went off but didn't look to see the info.
So far the traffic is very light. I'll let the recording session run for a while and then review and post any results.

edweirdFL

I reviewed the results of a 24 hours or so monitoring session and only logged one active talkgroup, 2025. It does seem to be used by shuttle buses taking passengers whose names are on manifests to various places including the library and dialysis centers. Wiki entry for talkgroups updated here.

The signal was decoded well enough at my location to understand the content of the conversations but I'm less certain about the function of logging the UIDs. I have several recordings with two different voices, and also heard the same voice logged against two different UIDs. This was how the SDS100 tagged the recordings, no software used during the capture. Almost 20 UIDs logged and the Wiki has been updated here.

walt991

You are seeing bus activity on 2025? That's not what I am seeing. I'm hearing them on talkgroup 2055.

Status
Not open for further replies.