Flagler County P25 (9EB.BEE00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

walt991

Departments are switching over from EDACS to the new P25. There's encryption on almost all of the talk groups. Pretty sad that we can no longer listen in on what is happening in our county.

walt991

Fire is encrypted. It appears that you can hear Fire Dispatch on TG 2059, but not hearing activity after the dispatch, So fire Tac channels must be encrypted.

walt991

It appears switchover has happened. No activity from Sheriff on EDACS, Tons of encryption activity on P25 which is probably the SO. Looks like fire is now on P25.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
On another note, I have updated the wiki. If anyone is looking for the wiki on this system, I link it here. Its also of course linked on the P25 DB Page as well. There are pages set up there where you can input the unidentified talkgroups and Radio IDs.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
Some Flagler Co units are showing up on the St Johns Co TRS using TGs in the 201xx series. Not full time and sometimes only 1 side of the conversation. Is it confirmed that Fire Rescue is Phase II?

mk262

Premium Subscriber
Some Flagler Co units are showing up on the St Johns Co TRS using TGs in the 201xx series. Not full time and sometimes only 1 side of the conversation. Is it confirmed that Fire Rescue is Phase II?

yes

jsm190

Premium Subscriber
Downloaded the new p25 system but not hearing any calls other than fire police on old system. Anybody hearing calls on the new system?

walt991

Downloaded the new p25 system but not hearing any calls other than fire police on old system. Anybody hearing calls on the new system?
it's working fine. So have a phase w scanner?
It's working fine. Do you have a phase 2 scanner?

jeff

Premium Subscriber
I was only in the area a short time but all fire rescue traffic I heard including med unit to hospital was in the clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.