Flagler County P25 (9EB.BEE00)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Is the EDCAS System still online or is everything P25 Now? I know they were going to use the existing frequency from the EDCAS system on the new P25 System, Wondered what was going on there.

jsm190

Premium Subscriber
Working on 436hp but must be missing something in programming my 996p2 base scanner. Do I need to fill out band plan, if so freq and spacing? Using freescan to program. Thanks

AESFTW

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone have a band plan for this system? Loading up the XG75 now.

jeff

Premium Subscriber
There are Flagler ISSI TGs in the 201xx range showing up on the St Johns TRS but they have no set pattern. In particular Fire Primary will stay with a TG for one day then change to another TG the next day. Any reasoning for this?

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
There are Flagler ISSI TGs in the 201xx range showing up on the St Johns TRS but they have no set pattern. In particular Fire Primary will stay with a TG for one day then change to another TG the next day. Any reasoning for this?
Possible checking making sure each TG is working correctly? Where I live at in Bay Cnty PCFD can work on different tacs bay fd works on E tac N tac depending what zone they are in PCBFD uses 2 different TG . Maybe Flagler Cnty is doing this?

walt991

Yes, it’s a very good system, but not sure why they have to encrypt the Sheriff channels.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Yes, it’s a very good system, but not sure why they have to encrypt the Sheriff channels.
I figure they would go ENC since more and more people putting audio online and leo wants to keep a eye on someone and not tipping them off when they come.

edweirdFL

If you take a look at the larger issue of getting government to comply with the openness and transparency laws that legislatures have passed, you will see varying degrees of non-compliance and resistance across the board, not just specific to radio or law enforcement. The desire to avoid accountability in my opinion is the root cause.

wsmoore

Database Admin
The reason the Tg change is because they are set up for Roaming. When using Roaming in ISSI set up the System assigns the TG to a Range. So St.Johns has set the Range for Flagler County to even numbers between 20100 thru 20200 . So they will bounce around on those 50 Tgs when in weak signal areas. So no assignment. When using Manual ISSI you will have set Tgs, it could be Flagler Tg 200 and then on St,Johns it could be 65000. This is because if you have a Busy System roaming in weak areas on to another system could cause a lot of busy signals on the Busy System. So when programing your scanner you need to put all 50 tgs in and Flagler will pop up in that range when in weak areas.

walt991

Ah ok, so then would it be safe to assume that the frequencies from the old EDCAS System were moved over to the P25 System?
Yes, looks like all but one of the EDCAS is on the P25 system. The 851.275 hasn’t been active yet. Not sure if it isn’t assigned, or they dropped it.

Status
Not open for further replies.