Flagler County ProVoice

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPD

QRT
Yes, this is why ESK is being promoted to lock out the "radio" receivers, but ESK has a flaw that many are working on reverse-engineering. Stay tuned..lol

ctrabs74

Com-4 said:
This is the same example as the VSELP & Aegis systems that came out years ago. Did you see Uniden come out with a VSELP or Aegis scanner? No. Not because there wasnt any money to be made, but because Motorola & M/A-Com said no.

I don't recall there being too many VSLEP systems to begin with. The only big ones that I was aware of were Memphis/Shelby County (and they just moved to a P25 system), Cleveland, and Trenton, NJ; there may also have been a couple of conventional VSLEP freqs out there, but I wasn't aware that there was a large number of those systems. Am I correct about that?

genealle

Yikes!
I go away on a weeks vacation and return to a silent scanner. :(

No more PD dispatch on 156.210????

What exactly did Flagler County do? I know nothing about the more advanced systems or Provoice, all I know is all I can hear now are car-to-car VHF. If Flagler went to an 800 systems, would that mean they have TWO radios in the cars, new and old?

Please enlighten and old news hound.
Sucks not knowing what's going on in town. :(

SCPD

QRT
ctrabs74 said:
I don't recall there being too many VSLEP systems to begin with. The only big ones that I was aware of were Memphis/Shelby County (and they just moved to a P25 system), Cleveland, and Trenton, NJ; there may also have been a couple of conventional VSLEP freqs out there, but I wasn't aware that there was a large number of those systems. Am I correct about that?

The State of Florida used to be VSELP years ago, then they upgraded to IMBE, & now ProVoice DES. I am sure whatever VSELP systems were out there upgraded to IMBE same with the old Aegis Systems, they are phasing them out & upgrading to ProVoice.

ctrabs74

genealle said:
What exactly did Flagler County do? I know nothing about the more advanced systems or Provoice, all I know is all I can hear now are car-to-car VHF. If Flagler went to an 800 systems, would that mean they have TWO radios in the cars, new and old?

I think the same radio that works on the 800 system would also have the VHF channels programmed in for mutual aid purposes and for any remaining in-county conventional channels. Most trunked radios would have conventional channels programmed in as well for inter-ops purposes (in my county in Pa., the convenional channels in the 800 radios that are used are mainly for air-med/landing zone coordination). It's also possible that some cars may not have the new radios in yet...

n4voxgill

Silent Key
ctrabs74 said:
I think the same radio that works on the 800 system would also have the VHF channels programmed in for mutual aid purposes and for any remaining in-county conventional channels. Most trunked radios would have conventional channels programmed in as well for inter-ops purposes (in my county in Pa., the convenional channels in the 800 radios that are used are mainly for air-med/landing zone coordination). It's also possible that some cars may not have the new radios in yet...

If you see a an 800 trunked radio that can also operate on VHF grab it as it is a one of a kind. Then post a picture of the antenna.

ctrabs74

n4voxgill said:
If you see a an 800 trunked radio that can also operate on VHF grab it as it is a one of a kind. Then post a picture of the antenna.

Sorry, I should've rephrased that. The 800 trunked radios that I was referring to operate in both trunked and conventional I-TAC/I-Call freqs. I don't think they can do the other bands (VHF and UHF). (I've really been at this for less than 2 years, so bear with me...)

edweirdFL

Yes, departments getting newer 800 MHz trunked radios are supposed to also get the national coventional channels, and in FL the FL specific channel.

853.38750 808.38750 RM 210.7 PL Florida Mutual Aid FM
866.01250 821.01250 RM 156.7 PL Nationwide Mutual Aid Calling FM
867.01250 822.01250 RM 156.7 PL Nationwide Mutual Aid Tactical 2 FM
867.51250 822.51250 RM 156.7 PL Nationwide Mutual Aid Tactical 3 FM
868.01250 823.01250 RM 156.7 PL Nationwide Mutual Aid Tactical 4 FM

Ok. let's bring life to this thread again. :) I am going to gather as many FREQS for Flagler county, Flagler Beach, Bunnell , Palm Coast, and surrounding areas. Now that I have my new BC246T !!!, I am gonna have some fun.I will buy my first ProVoice reciever in the year 2020 ! LOL!

genealle said:
Yikes!
I go away on a weeks vacation and return to a silent scanner. :(

No more PD dispatch on 156.210????

Please enlighten and old news hound.
Sucks not knowing what's going on in town. :(

SCPD

QRT
I have been selling ProVoice radios like hotcakes thanks to M/A-Com installing these systems all around the nation & Canada.

Anyone know of any Live Stream for Flagler County or nearest location to Flagler County with Live stream feed? Thanx, Scott.

pinellasfirefighter said:
my stream is only fire/rescue. i`m not interested in any law enforcement if you monitor law forcement in my county all you would hear is them going on the scene and tags being ran. since the dispatch is done by computer in the cars.. there really isnt anything to hear.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I don't know anyone yet that has a live feed for Flagler Co. I did that live feed for SJC but that and decided to take it off. I might put it back on later down the road.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I was out at the St Aug Bch Pier 2 weeks ago and took my 396 with me and picked up both systems with 5 bars each. Still couldn't find any TG for PD so looks like it is screwed. I did a scan search found a few for F/R and some other 2 channels do not know who they are. TG are under the Flagler Co system 03-071 and 03-094. You might know who they are next time when I go again I'll bring with me and try again.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
Alright I have to try again Tues or Wed when I go the St Aug Bch Pier again. I'll do one system at a time for like 30 mints than try another one. What kind of book do you have too look up the TG?

It is a notebook of frequencies I have located while surching the web. Everytime I found a good source, I printed the pages and used a notebook hole puncher and put them in my notebook. I have about 300 pages of misc. scanner stuff in it.

bravo14 said:
Alright I have to try again Tues or Wed when I go the St Aug Bch Pier again. I'll do one system at a time for like 30 mints than try another one. What kind of book do you have too look up the TG?

Status
Not open for further replies.