flathead alert 1 helo

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjrjr507

Hi all
I was listening to alert 1 yesterday and as the pilot was headed back to kalispell from libby he gave an call sign of wolf 7 to flathead 383 dispatch. Must be the pilot's call sign.

akuter

Premium Subscriber
I'm planning for the airshow next August. Have you heard it on other freqs like MED 1-10 channels? Are they based at the hospital or in town airport.

cjrjr507

Hi acuter

I'm planning on going to the airshow too as my birthday is in August and my sister lives there. As for the alert helicopter they are based out of the Kalispell Regional Medical Center. Their website is here:
A.L.E.R.T. Air Ambulance | Emergency Care | Kalispell Regional Medical Center | Northwest Healthcare, Kalispell, Montana
We do not use the UHF med channels around here the I know of. There are 2 UHF frequencies used for medical; 452.2250 & 457.2250 I believe. Besides the regular VHF State interop medical channels.
Oh and the turbo prop airplane is at the airport I assume, ha ha. That is alert 2 & the ambulance is alert 3. Hope this helps.
Regards

akuter

Premium Subscriber
Wow what a great birthday gift. Kalispell is going to triple for people that weekend. Thanks for the info and hope to see some of these birds on display.

Status
Not open for further replies.