Flathead co interop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emtbls1987

Hello all,

Was wondering if Montana highway patrol in. Flathead county has gone to the new system yet. As well with can I program a scanner from flathead county to hear all other agencies on the interop system. Also looking for anyone who has a p25 radio I'm a volunteer here and my radio is not p25 nor operating properly. We don't have the money to get very many portables.

emtbls1987

Another ??

Was wondering if mhp has a repeater system
In flathead county they use. What is there input an pl tone??. Do they have a simulcast system here too to we're I can hear all audio on the flathead system even portable units I know fc fire has UHF simulcast that u can hear all units even portables Off the VHF system

emtbls1987

No not yet I dont have a digital scanner yet too expensive. And I'm trying to get a portabe p25 before a scanner im a volunteer fire fighter. We dont have enough funding to get radios. Wish someone here in valley had a p25 portable VHF could get . And why put that term in does it LEt any traffic be picked up ?????

hpycmpr

It appears that most of Flathead Co is still VHF high band, but the digital trunking days are closing in. The statewide MT trunked system is digital.
MHP in Flathead is on 154.785 MHz and a tone of 127.3 Hz. Happy scanning.

Steve

emtbls1987

Thanks

Thansk for info. I did notice mhp has a freq. of 457.200 or .300. In flatbed county any idea of use for that. And can anyone here know if there is a channel used for coram and Essex area of highway partrol. I can't imagine blacktail would reach either or with the mtn blocking. And anyone able Too hear the new repeaters on Marion, meadow peak and blacktail that the FCSO uses. I know they have those repeaters cause my kenwood radios we got for county fire dept s had hen
In radios

Status
Not open for further replies.