Flathead county fire departments pager test

Status
Not open for further replies.

imfunny

Hey any of you guys and gals know what days and times are the county fire pager tests are if you guys know please post them here the days and the times they do it

thanks guys and gals

imfunny

emtbls1987

Pager tests

They are tues. threw friday. Early mornings between 7 and 8. On 383 co. Fire

imfunny

blankenship fire pager test

what day is the blankenship fire pager test i know it was on fridays is it still on fridays with creston fire please reply back

thank you

imfunny

emtbls1987

Blankenship

It should be Friday. They havent changed them. Can I ask what for to maybe help mor ?. I'm a volunteer fire fighter

imfunny

blankenship info

It should be Friday. They havent changed them. Can I ask what for to maybe help mor ?. I'm a volunteer fire fighter

i just wondering i have not hear there pager tests and creston on the scanner i was wandering if something happen or not

emtbls1987

I will listen I know my dept. is the same are u living at Blankenship. And what is your line of sight to desert Mtn. They get paged off that and I work at GNP and know if you can't get reception from that sight then hard To hear. If so can you hear any pages on your scanner. Make sure your scanner isn't set for a certain pl tone cause idk if dessert is set too 103.5 pl. also desert Has a repeater VHF that is on it maybe narrow band. You can try the UHF simcast. Channel I gave you too. Email me the address I sent you

emtbls1987

Email me off the message I sent you privately. I have info for you. I think I know your dad too

Status
Not open for further replies.