FLdigi RX Audio Monitor

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
On a Win10 desktop with latest software/version for all...

RSPdx -> SDRuno -> VAC -> FLdigi

Decoding in FLdigi is working well. I bring up the Rx audio monitor panel and check the Monitor On box. See attached link for details. Poked around in Win10 setting app and control panel app with regard to sound. No Joy!

So... I expect I am missing something obvious in my setup configuration. Like I said, "Decoding is working fine." I just like to 'hear' the audio as I tune the radio around and let FLdigi do the decoding at the same time. CAT is working fine between SDRuno and FLdigi too, so I got something right.

I'm looking for input from persons using FLdigi on a Win10 box and decoding and listening at the same time.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Assuming no one answers, support can be found on the FLDigi mailing list at groups.io, viz.

Mike

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
Thanks, Mike!
Google got me back to the online manual, but I don’t see a Group links.
Mike

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
I didn’t slide down the list far enough to notice and post in “Shortwave Data Decoding”. My original post has nothing to do with transmitting. How about a 2nd administrative move...

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
If anyone is interested and thanks to the link from KA3JJZ it was a missing check in a box in configuration. See attached.

RX_audio.png

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Are you doing the SWRadiogram decoding?

If you wish to have this thread moved, click on the 'Report' link on the bottom left corner of the dialog box. Fill in the details and hit enter. The admins will take it from there....Mike

KE5MC

Premium Subscriber
No not doing SWRadiogram... yet. :)
Thanks again for the 'Report' pointer. I got PM from person moving it the first time. I'm going to let "sleeping dogs" lie.

Status
Not open for further replies.