FleetNet decode

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I was sitting in Bayfront Park doing some searches this afternoon and I saw my 325P2 stop at 141.315 .

I can't remember seeing this as a FleetNet tower ever. This was using a decent antenna, nothing special. I was able to snag Britannia in addition to Charlton.

Attachments

• 20230511_132503.jpg
    20230511_132503.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 24

mbstone99

I was sitting in Bayfront Park doing some searches this afternoon and I saw my 325P2 stop at 141.315 .

I can't remember seeing this as a FleetNet tower ever. This was using a decent antenna, nothing special. I was able to snag Britannia in addition to Charlton.

Hmm, I put it into my SDR but haven't seen anything on yet. I will continue to monitor it to see if anything pops up on it. Ahh damn, you were in my neighbourhood. I am just a few blocks from Bayfront over on MacNab.

Matt

mciupa

I'm going to speculate that it was actually 141.300 from Mowat. The 325P2 will have the American band plan by default in it. Step sizes are different.
One thing I should ask, was it voice or data you received?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
mciupa said:
One thing I should ask, was it voice or data you received?

Data.
Makes sense Mike.

Hmm, I put it into my SDR but haven't seen anything on yet. I will continue to monitor it to see if anything pops up on it. Ahh damn, you were in my neighbourhood. I am just a few blocks from Bayfront over on MacNab.

Matt
I am all over Central, Strathcona, Durand, Lansdale and Westdale!!!