Fleetnet Z1 - 1Sierra on MNR TG?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squishy

I've been monitoring talk group 2800, which is listed as MNR dispatch for Midhurst/Aurora/Peterborough. I'm hearing instead traffic stops and other traffic from 1Sierra units, which sounds like Caledon OPP. Is this patched for some reason or have the talk groups changed around?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
I've been monitoring talk group 2800, which is listed as MNR dispatch for Midhurst/Aurora/Peterborough. I'm hearing instead traffic stops and other traffic from 1Sierra units, which sounds like Caledon OPP. Is this patched for some reason or have the talk groups changed around?

Squishy: It is a frequenct occurance. Occasionally talkgroups are patched 2 gether, maybe there are a lot of people sick or on holiday (dispatchers that is).

At nite I often see Caledon detachement patched with MTO Enforcement units. A rule of thumb, put in all the talkgroups for the MNR & MTO cause you never know when and how these will be patched 2 gether.

exkalibur

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry9700/5.0.0.344 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/332)

You don't need to have them programmed in. The console takes care of the patching.

Status
Not open for further replies.