fleetnet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keganm

Premium Subscriber
Upgrades are being done on the entire system. Tonight is the second night in a row they've been doing some work. Last night everything was back up and running normally around 11pm.

unlisted

Fleetnet was buggered up for me last night in the GTR area as well..

MOH was dispatching on PCOM for York and Peel regions.. No clue why.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
As Kevin said, there was no problem with Fleetnet. It was down for system maintenance.

The first night must have involved the Zone Controller as units switched over to alternate channels such as SIM 11, PCOM, etc.

Last night involved the links to the consoles as OPP were on the TAC channels and MOH was on their backup fixed mobiles.

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
They seem to do this every year at the same time.
Last nite GTA Area OPP talkgroups were on Tac 7 & 8.

Forts

Mentor
Database Admin
1TAC03/04 were being using from London Comm Centre. Not sure what EMS/MTO etc were using. Actually, I think I still saw London EMS on City1, but I may be mistaken.

MetalCarnage

Ahhhh......last 2 nights/early mornings have been really quiet, i found it odd because usually i have 3-4 talkgroups constantly going off the Whitby tower, i guess this explains why....when do they usually finish up, or is it back to normal today?

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Last nite I checked Trunk 88 and the regular talkgroups were back on, right now as I type Aurora's 5Bravo talkgroup is 10-4 off King City

Status
Not open for further replies.