Flight for Life/Hospital Helicopter Frequencies or Talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

DonKeyhaw

I am new to the Lincoln area since April of 2011. I have yet to figure out if there is a specific talkgroup or analog frequency for hospital helicopter/flight for life helicopters. Anyone else know where to listen?
Thanks in advance,
Tom

SCPD

QRT
They are on the RACOM system. Can't remember exactly what talkgroup but it is identified in the database.

IceT

They're on the Norfolk Trunk Frequencies . 856.11250, 857.11250, 858.11250, 859.11250./ TG 1905, 1906

Dave

nzo012

Last I looked the frequencies in the RR database for the Racom system in LINCOLN were wrong. They had been re-banded and never updated in the database. Months ago I asked in another thread if anyone knew the new frequencies and LCN and no one seemed to. They were all listed for Norfolk, but nothing for Lincoln. There was some discussion on Lincoln's Racoms freq's but nothing as far as what they had been changed to or the LCN. So, if you enter the Frequencies for Racom Lincoln that are listed in the RR database I wouldn't expect to hear much.

SCPD

QRT
Did through the RACOM rebanding thread. The LCN maybe in there but the member may not have submitted it to the database

Status
Not open for further replies.