Flooding

Status
Not open for further replies.

OldDeadOne

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
There's a whole lot of flooding where I'm at(My son is stuck at his friend's house) and they had to evacuate Kilsyth last night and just a while ago Fayette County responders had a report of a vehicle in the water not sure if it was occupied or not. Anyone got any flooding elsewhere?

Dept of Highways is getting active too

Last edited:

KC8ULU

Premium Subscriber
Yep, Rowlseburg is expected to have the Cheat go over 20 feet today. We were down there yesterday moving some of my bosses' things.

wvscanner

Database Admin
I don't live in beaver where that happen, the guy went in between sand branch and maple fork just right up the road where i live, and then the women wet in just below my house. her body was found about 4 miles down stream in pax. after her deal some guy drove his truck into the water at the same area she did but i think he made it out on his own.

hmoutdoors

Sounds like the Eastern End of Kanawha is still doing water rescues. Let us remember the firefighter and his family that gave his all today

ab8sn

Premium Subscriber
We dodged a major bullet last night here with all the heavy rain. There were some very minor water problems reported in the usual flood prone areas but other than that just some very swift moving creeks and rivers. If we would have got that four inches of rain that fell on the western side of the state we would have been hurting here. Most of our problems came from snow melt.

Our thoughts and prayers are with the firefighter's family and friends.

73s

Chad

Status
Not open for further replies.