Florida Department of Transportation (FDOT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

batdude

Florida Db Admin / Florida Forum Moderator
We recently processed a major update to the FDOT "Division 3" frequency list here on RR.

If anyone up in the panhandle (from Tallahassee over to Pensacola) can take a look at the recent update to the FDOT page:

and provide input on the PL/DPLs being used by these sites.... that would be awesome.

TIA

doug

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I don't know if it is 664 for DPL for Dist. 3 On the main page appears they use same Tone in that Dist. I don't know since they hardly talk in my area. I should try today since suppose to rain all day here.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I went through for NWFL area made this for Dist 3 PDF maybe some others can help to see if 664 is DPL for D3? I made the county in order so it would be easy to locate.

Attachments

• FDOT District 3.pdf
    51.1 KB · Views: 38

dgoodson

Feed Provider
I am in northern Leon county and have heard three district 3 channels and they all use DPL664.

on Thursday 8/27 at 9am there was a statewide radio test that lasted about thirty minutes. It sounded like EOC in Tallahassee called each district, and they were in some fashion all patched together so I heard the traffic from all over the state.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I am in northern Leon county and have heard three district 3 channels and they all use DPL664.

on Thursday 8/27 at 9am there was a statewide radio test that lasted about thirty minutes. It sounded like EOC in Tallahassee called each district, and they were in some fashion all patched together so I heard the traffic from all over the state.
Do know what freq or if they do weekly tests?

RFI-EMI-GUY

I think monthly, the last Thursday each month. The system is multicast so it will be heard on any of the 47 MHz channels near you.

bravo14

Premium Subscriber
I looked up Dist 1,4,5,6 & 7 today here are the county by county.

Attachments

• FDOT District 1.pdf
    29.5 KB · Views: 16
  • FDOT District 4.pdf
    33.4 KB · Views: 15
  • FDOT District 5.pdf
    46.4 KB · Views: 12
  • FDOT District 6.pdf
    26.6 KB · Views: 13
  • FDOT District 7.pdf
    21.9 KB · Views: 12
Status