FMP and LRRP switches and setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

ronenp

Hi there
is there a place that describe the FMP and LRRP switches in the command line ?
I have tried to see in the help ( ?) but it is not there
as example
FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P-115 -f886.6375 -g32 -wsl0.0

The i P r and f are documented the g and wsl not
what is -g32 and what is -wsl0.0 ?

and
LRRP.EXE -wsl0.0

what is the wsl0.0

can the LRRP work with no FMP what is the input of it ? is it input from the DSD ? or Oudio ?
Can i run only DSDPlus that driven from oudio of SDR (without FMP) and LRRP that will decode the position or it also require the FMP ?
Thanks for the help
R

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
First off, not all LRRP positions will decode. So you shouldn't necessarily jump through hoops to try and get LRRP.

The dsdplus.txt and notes.txt files will tell you all about the options (such as -wsl).

fmpa -h, fmpp -h, fmp24 -h, dsdplus -h

If you have fmpa | fmpp | fmp24 running and you press ? in the spectrum window, the corresponding DOS / command prompt screen will show the help.

You can get LRRP either with FMP* + DSDPlus or with SDR# + VB Cable + DSDPlus.

If you aren't running Fast Lane, it's about time to move to Fastlane. The free version of DSDPlus is years old and outdated.

Press ? while in the LRRP map screen, or while in the DSDPLus Event Log Window, or in the FMPA | FMP24 | FMPP spectrum Window. The help will show up on the LRRP Map screen, the DSDPLus Event Log Window and the command prompt window associated with FMP*.

RIF - Reading is Fundamental

Mike

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
Referencing FMP suggests that the OP is using DSD+ 1.101 which doesn't decode as many LRRP/AVL messages as FL does.

Mixed signals

is there a place that describe the FMP and LRRP switches in the command line ?

I have tried to see in the help ( ?) but it is not there
as example
FMP24 -rc -i1 -o20001 -P-115 -f886.6375 -g32 -wsl0.0

Regardless, i accounted for that by making the statement "If you aren't running Fast Lane, it's about time to move to Fastlane. The free version of DSDPlus is years old and outdated"

Status
Not open for further replies.