DSDPlus FMP24.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.

radioopperator

Feed Provider
Anyone have this issue with fmp24.exe? I have it up and working for the most part? But when I click the spikes in about the 450 mhz area they just disappear or jump some ware else. It's not just that band. Do I have to set the error correction for every band? I set it for 700 and 800 it works fine but when I go like 440 or 450 150 it don't track correctly?

Thanks..

cg

Premium Subscriber
I often see images on the FMP display. One way of telling if it is an image or other false signal is to use the arrow left or right toward the spike and see if the signals move toward the center or away. False signals I see often move the opposite of the direction I am tuning.

chris

mtindor

OH/WV DB Admin
Database Admin
You may be overloading on that specific band. Decrease the gain to limit the potential of some strong local signal swamping the frontend. Decreasing the gain should take care of images too. Granted, nobody likes to decrease gain but it's often required depending upon your environment.

radioopperator

Feed Provider
Ok boys, I have lowered gain already. And I did notice some signals move right and some seem to have two spikes and they move towards each other then pass over each other and start moving apart.

Thanks for the help..

slicerwizard

No, you don't have to set the PPM value for each band. I suspect you're doing something wrong.

In my neck of the woods, I see against the flow spikes more in the 770's than anywhere else. Possibly due to high signal levels in that band. Haven't checked to see if my FlightAware oranges are any different in that regard versus the stl-sdr.com V3's.

radioopperator

Feed Provider
No, you don't have to set the PPM value for each band. I suspect you're doing something wrong.

In my neck of the woods, I see against the flow spikes more in the 770's than anywhere else. Possibly due to high signal levels in that band. Haven't checked to see if my FlightAware oranges are any different in that regard versus the stl-sdr.com V3's.

Ok Thanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.