Folsom Fire Dispatch?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedoug

I’d like to listen to Folsom Fire dispatch without hearing the rest of the county fire dispatches. Is this possible? I do not see Folsom Fire dispatch listed in the database.

DARTSac

Feed Provider
I’d like to listen to Folsom Fire dispatch without hearing the rest of the county fire dispatches. Is this possible? I do not see Folsom Fire dispatch listed in the database.

All fire departments in Sacramento County are dispatched by one consolidated communications center. Only the Sacramento City Fire Department has dedicated talk groups, all other agencies share dispatch, command, and tac channels.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
All I can add is to listen for Station 35 and/or map pages 77,78,79,97,98,99.

Some people employ monitoring for "tone-outs". Essentially you set up your radio to hear the tones that go out for the stations you're interested in.

thedoug

Well, if you couldn’t get it to work on the SDS-200, I will not get it to work on the SDS-100. For. Ow, I set up Favorite groups for Folsom PD and another for all Sac County Fire. Tomorrow I’ll try listening to see what I get. When I use zip codes programming, I get waaaay too much stuff.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I didn't even consider the zip codes approach. I built a favorites list from day one. Definitely a lot of work though. One key issue with the SDS is you must select what "Service Type" you do and don't want.

Status
Not open for further replies.