Fontana and Rancho Cucamonga police Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

brollas03

Hey guys I am new to this scanner thing. I live in the Fontana PD/Rancho sheriffs area and I would like to input there frequencies so I can hear whats going on in my area. If anyone could help me obtain these frequencies I would appriciate it thanks again. I have the Radio Shack Pro 82 scanner if that matters

WX4JCW

Premium Subscriber
Last edited:

Gezelle007

Lurker in the Deep
Premium Subscriber
Has Racho Cucamonga gotten some upgrades since their Motorola STX's... I watch to much cops and thats all I ever see there unless it is in another Bernardino Station - Everyone else seems to have MTS's and XTS5's

avdrummerboy

Write to your local councilmen and women and state a case as to why at least police and sheriff dispatch channels should be in the clear. Barring a whole lot of people actually trying to do something nothing will change and people will still be taken by surprise at how much encryption there is.

f40ph

Feed Provider
Has Racho Cucamonga gotten some upgrades since their Motorola STX's... I watch to much cops and thats all I ever see there unless it is in another Bernardino Station - Everyone else seems to have MTS's and XTS5's

Those are older episodes where they had STX from about 10 years ago. Now they're using XTS5000

Status
Not open for further replies.