For Anyone Monitoring Hanscom AFB On 118.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRR

Hello,

Was curious if anyone monitors the Hanscom AFB Tower on 118.500 ?

I try to, but it always very noisy and staticy for me on my GRE 500.
Live about 8 miles away.

If you are, how clear is it for you ?
Distance from ?
etc. ?

Thanks,
Bob

D

DaveNF2G

How many different answers do you need to the same question? I've seen it in at least one other forum already.

lugoffman

DaveNF2G said:
How many different answers do you need to the same question? I've seen it in at least one other forum already.
you know some people are new to this sort of thing and want to have all the fun with there system as much as they can thats why a lot of dumb questions get asked and for the ones that (now it all) it would be a bit of help if you would just give the answer and stop badgering those who want to try to learn so i guess what im saying is what point did you just make if you didnt know the answer then why comment on it he was just simply asking a question its people like this that makes other people thank twice if they want to subscribe to rr and im not just singeling just you but its sad that people try to get answers and they just dont know how to word it right cause they dont want to look bad so give the guy a break if you dont know you dont know leave uit for some one else to answer it for him

sorry i had to put my 2 cents in it

D

DaveNF2G

As a self-confessed newbie, perhaps you should refrain from giving advice until you've figured out a few things for yourself.

One of the things you will learn is that the moderators do not approve of posting the same thread into multiple forums.

lugoffman

DaveNF2G said:
As a self-confessed newbie, perhaps you should refrain from giving advice until you've figured out a few things for yourself.

One of the things you will learn is that the moderators do not approve of posting the same thread into multiple forums.

well i wasnt tring to b a butt about things but people dont want to here weather they screwed up on somthing on a forum they want answers and for some one to send them a comment to stop asking the same old stuff maybe they didnt really under stand what it is thats bothering other people on these sight you know after all it is a decussion forum it doesnt say dont ask the same question over and over in a new or diferent thread and another thing maybe what they post might help some one else out my sugesstion for this is make a forum so the newbiees can under stand the sight better, thats all i mean come on what this guy is asking do you know the answer to it have you used them if not and you havent then dont say nothing to him bad just direct him to the right path stop beating us down you never know you might need somthing we got and you dont have then we are going to remember what you said and it causes conflict so lets all get along and start helping each other i bet you were once in our shoes thats all im asking be good to people and they will be good to you !!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.