For Mark Smith, et al: Copy & Paste ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOBRR

Hello,

Created a new Profile.
The suggestion of just doing the Right_click and Append from the main database to this Profile works fine.
Great suggestion to do it this way.

Having a problem in trying to do the following.

In a FAV List I have a System with two Departments, each with its own channel/freq. list.

I would like to do a Copy and Paste of one freq. (and it's horoz line of data) from one list to the other.

If I do a right-click Append FAV List, I don't see how to do the Paste to the
other Departments freq.list (same FAV List).

How do i do this, please ?

"From older Mrk Smith reply: If you are in sentinel, you can right click and append to
another favorites list.

**You can also copy and paste from one to another."

Thanks,
Bob

marksmith

I presume you are mainly talking about adding a new favorites list, and not necessarily a new profile. The same favorites list can be in lots of profiles.

You just need to get to the department where you want to do the paste, click the "+" button to create a new blank record, and then click in the first cell of that new line, and paste. It will paste the whole horizontal line you copied from the other favorites list.

In fact, if you copy a bunch of lines, it will paste all of those lines by just adding one line.

If you already have a department with a bunch of lines, you just need to add one new one and paste as I indicated above, whether in a new department or adding to an existing one.

Just as info, at system and department levels, you can also copy these from favorites lists to other favorites lists by using the same right click append. Sometimes doing this and then going in and deleting what you don't want also gets you to where you are trying to get.

Mark
536/436/WS1095/HP1/HP2/996T/996XT/996P2/396XT/325P2/PSR800/15X/others

Status
Not open for further replies.