For the Murfreesboro Listners

Status
Not open for further replies.

kg4ere

Premium Subscriber
We have started a new thing this week, as those of you that listen frequently have noticed. All minor, non-emergency calls are dispatched via the in car computers (MDT). Right now they send the dispatch to our computers, but still get on the radio to tell us to check them. This is going to phased out till we get used to it to where only emergency calls will be dispatched over the radio. Just thought I would throw an FYI out there.

rasputen246

Thanks Adam,

Is this part of the "Teleserve" rollout, or something different?

(BTW, I will be installing a new BCT15X just for MPD, and splitting MFD to a seperate scanner.
I am about to request stereo on this feed. That way I can deal with the volume issue and you can adjust L/R for your volume mix.)

Since you are my complete listener base (ATM) your opinion is valued 100%.

rasputen246

As far as I can tell, there seem to be some intermittent low power issues with .....I think East. Neither blows me out of the 'watter' (I love bad puns). I heard a tech testing 1 of them in the last 24hrs , but I've had a hectic weekend and cannot remember which channel or when it was.

If there was only someone that could shed some light on this.....

I do know there have been times when all scanners went weak and staticky on East and they came back together. Did not sound like headset breakup....more like antenna or connector problems. For all I know about these transmitters they may be the problem.

Well I am a county resident, but I still would like to see MPD radio system upgraded.(be careful what you ask for, understood)

Sleep deprivation, less coherent rants than usual....

Status
Not open for further replies.