For the MW and TV/FM DXers among us

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Spurred on by Loyd's new DX Central page, I decided to clean up our own pages on the subjects of MW and TV/FM DX. I also have some more loop articles to add to the loops wiki in the coming days, but here's what we have now for the MW and TV/FM skip chasers amongst us;

Note in that first link, we have several articles on phasing units (notice I didn't say phasers, heh). That's not an area I'm real strong on, although I did manage to find stuff on 3 of them. Is there more than that?

I'm also interested in finding SDR apps that work with the various FM and AM lists such as the MWList and FMList.

If you know of any of these things, or other things that should be in these articles, please post the URL.

The floor is open for comments...Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I've added a number of articles from the Hard Core DX and DXing.Info websites to both the Loops wiki and the MW wiki above. While the information is a bit dated, there's a pretty good amount of technical stuff there that is still very usable. The MW wiki only has those articles that are related to MW antennas. Enjoy...Mike

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I've tried emailing and Facebooking Loyd to give him the above (plus a few more things) but I have no answer yet. Likely he's waiting for the dust to settle and to see just how much of a response he's going to get.

Status
Not open for further replies.