For Your Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

dallascowboys

Good Afternoon,
I hope this information helps someone and hope it is correct, after looking at the DB I answered my own question that I posted in the Houston County forum, so I put this together to help others in this section so here it go's the counties that I found that are NXDN so far are Geneva Co. PD 1 Police Dispatch, Samson Police, Henry Co. Sheriff Dispatch ( + Abbeville PD ), City of Enterprise Services System, Covington Co. EMS Dispatch ( Advance EMS Services ),and Andalusia.

The DMR counties are Houston Co. Wiregrass Electric DMR Tier 3, Andalusia PowerSouth Energy DMR Motorola Connect Plus ( TRBO ), Pike Co. SO. Dispatch, Pike Co. School Bus, Escambia Sheriff Dispatch Central, Escambia Sheriff Dispatch East, Escambia Sheriff Dispatch West, Atmore Police Dispatch, Brewton Police Dispatch, Brewton Police, East Brewton Police Dispatch, Flomation Police Dispatch, Poarch Band of Creek Indians Police Dispatch and finally Escambia Co. Public Safety System. I hope this helps everyone and hope the DB is correct on the above information.

dallascowboys

Yes the RadioReference Data Base, if you go to each County and look at the city or towns you will find this information. I just thought this might help someone new on here or help with understanding what counties / cities are DMR and NXDN.

Status
Not open for further replies.