Ford Motor Security Frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPOWLD

Does anyone know what the "Security Dept." frequencies and TG I.D. numbers are for the Ford Wayne area plants and the Rawsonville plant are. RR shows "Wayne Assembly" frequencies and TG numbers but there must be more than one Security TG. I hear the "Wayne Assy plant manufacturing TG's as shown, loud and clear...a lot of talking, but very very little on the Security TG 304. Does anyone know if there are more Security TG numbers.
I don't have anything on the Rawsonville plant. I hear local fire and rescue units responding to both plants from time to time and would like to hear the Security end during these calls.

SCPD

QRT
Have you gave the 900 MHz frequencies listed at the bottom of the Wayne County page a listen?
When I read your post, something in the back of my head made me think that Ford Security uses 900 for security at all the SE Mich plants.

And I see that they do have a 900 system for multiple plants.

FPOWLD

Yes, I am using the 900 frequencies that are shown on Radio Reference, as stated in my post. Just think there is more "Security" TG's than just the one that is shown.

Ronaldski

MI DB Admin
Database Admin
Set a wildcard for your Ford system so then you will hear everything known, currently programmed as well as any other un-identified talkgroups.

Mike7883d

You can also try these conventional channels from the FCC database:
462.4 Rawsonville
462.775 Wayne
465.00 Wayne

Ford Security in the Dearborn area used to be on their own set of conventional channels, but they disappeared a few years ago and I've yet to find where they went to.

FPOWLD

Thanks Mike788d.

462.775 and 465.000 do no show as Ford Wayne on RR but something else. I use 462.4000 for Rawsonville and 800 Frequencies for Wayne Assembly.

FPOWLD

I see what you mean. I'll give it a try and program them in and listen for a day or so and see what I hear.

FPOWLD

Tried 462.775 and all I get is a tone/beep and then a buzz/squelch sound, no voice message/sound.
465.000 = nothing.

FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.